12/13/07

AN EXTRA SPECIAL POST

So, I related what had occured to me while trying to innocently, with no malice, play Brian Keene's holiday contest he had going on at his message boards. I was told to stop doing something and I did it. I thought that perhaps I had been misled. Now, I have been banned from the boards altogether.
I place the blame at my previous posts' feet. Perhaps I shouldn't have wrote what I felt in my blog? Maybe then Brian or one of his associates would have not seen it and felt that I was overstepping my boundaries by telling what I felt was going on. To make sure that I have been suitably punished they have banned me from a place where it was kind of fun to hang out.
When Brian recently changed his blog, hailsaten.blogspot.com for a number of reasons, I was worried. Worried that a blog that I really liked reading would change and be watered down. I can sense the change in tone of the blog, but it's still Brian so, that's cool. But, these tactics are reprehensible. I said what I was told and gave my own opinion on what was conveyed to me. Pretty much a God given right here in America.
For that I get banned from the message board?
I commented on his blog about this occurences, but I doubt that I will get a response and my comment will not be posted.
So, to Brian Keene I have one thing to say and then I will be finished;


Coward.

And now back to your regulary scheduled blog.
Have a great day!

No comments: