12/29/07

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY-FOUR

Well, it's payday and that's supposed to be hit the micro breweries for yummy beer day, but then weather came along and reared its ugly head. nasty, slushy, snowy crap and lots of it. Work was laid back. I printed one thing, of course I did it ten thousand times and then had to cut them to size. I told Martha not to come and get me and I would catch the bus.
The bus is still weird and I hate riding it. A couple of younger guys asked me about nmy beard and they seemed truly impressed with it. That was cool. On the part of the way home that involved walking I took a few pictures with my digital camera. Nothing much, just some snowy nature kind of things.
Got home and stayed in for the night. Too crappy to go outside. We'll do that tomorrow when things clear up.

No comments: