12/24/07

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-NINE

Up and at 'em for church! We missed church last week because of snow so it was good to make it there to see everyone just before Christmas. It was especially good because my oldest son, Seann made it to the service. Now, my plan is to get him there more often. well, unless he gets a job that conflicts with it and then we will have to wait and see.
After church we took old videogames back to trade in and the kids got some new ones to go with their Playstation 2. We also hit Target and shopped a little there.
It was actually, quite a laid back kind of day and we took it easy. I'm looking forward to Christmas Eve because I will actually get to sleep in and really sleep in for the first time in forever. I like to sleep in once in a while.

No comments: