12/16/07

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-ONE

Got to sleep in, but forgot my chiropractor appointment. Darn! Started making huge quantities
of cookies for presents. We got five different Hershey's Kisses to put
in the middle of the cookies. I made 165 cookies and will be making
more tomorrow.
Later Martha and I went to the store to get stuff.
Pretty laid back day for us here at The Waltz Compound. Watched a couple of movies and that was about it. Nice and easy.

And now to the Brian Keene portion of our blog. Still no apology for Brian's bold faced lies concerning
what actually happened and, you know what? Who cares? In the grand
scheme of things if that's what Brian Keene needs to get through his
day then I feel sorry for him. Still not fond of someone lying about
what was actually said and done, but who cares? Jesus tells us to turn
the other cheek and heap kindness on our enemies as it will be as
burning coals. Brian is far from being an enemy but in all good
conscience I really can't read his stuff anymore. Won't affect his
living I'm sure, but my daddy always said he couldn't abide a liar. I'm
sure Brian will understand.

No comments: