12/13/07

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY-EIGHT

Middle of the week and I'm stuck on one big job at work. Makes the day sort of drag. I called Martha around noon to see what was up and she and Dan, yes, Dan was staying home from school. It seems that there was caroling with Cub Scouts, but Martha got the days wrong so he just stayed home anyway, that's cool. Martha, Dan and I went to King Wok Buffet for a late lunch and that was fun. We swung by to pick Dennis up from school and he was already walking to wards home. Seems that some kid assaulted him and he was getting suspended, Dennis I mean. The other kid was suspended, to, but Dennis actually behaved and didn't hit anyone. We went back to talk to Mrs. Snow the vice principal and it was like talking to a wall. So, we went over her head the the principal who is a lovely woman and understood where we were coming from. It was a hectic day and the last thing I wanted to do was go to Judo so, we missed out on that.
After all that excitement we needed to calm things down at The Waltz Compound. I did watch SHE WOLVES OF THE WASTELAND. Great, post apocalyptic flick with Kathleen Kinmont. True cheese fest and lots of jiggle. My kind of mindless entertainment.

No comments: