12/22/07

CATCH UP (DAYS ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-FIVE, ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-SIX, ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-SEVEN AND ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-EIGHT)

Man, has it really been since Tuesday that I have been here? Time flies when you are really, really busy. Everyday, at work I am doing this project that sucks up all my time. I get home and Martha and I run out to shop for the littles and then it's home for sleep.

Some of the highlights of these four days would have to be;

Friday, after work, Martha and the kids came and got me and we went to look at the Christmas lights and Nativity scene in Bronson Park. Then we rode the Holly, Jolly Trolley and they had carolers on the trolley. We waved at people and shouted Merry Christmas and listened to the carolers. It was a lot of fun.

Saturday was my mother's Christmas party. We had it at the church in the basement. It's always good to see my brother, Boone and my sister, Denise. My mom was glad we bought her her favorite perfume, Tabu. The big surprise of the event was that my Uncle Bert, my mom's younger brother, showed up. I always love seeing my uncle. Definitely one of the cool guys on the planet and it always does my heart good to see him. We all ate and talked and then made our way home.

I'd liek to say that I will be better at posting, but with the holidays I can't make any sort of promises. After the holidays will be different.

No comments: