12/18/07

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-TWO

Sunday and the world is white. We got about ten inches of snow overnight and te city is pretty shut down. Church was cancelled as now fewer than four church members called to tell me about it. It's good to be popular. The kids loved the snow playing in it until they were frozen. I spent a good hour shoveling the crap off of our driveway of doom. Then I salted it with so much salt that nothing will ever grow on either side of that slippery slope for generations. Later Martha and I decided to go out and get some Christmas shopping done. Her logic was if it was so crappy outside then fewer people would be out. Yeah, you'd like to think that, but it didn't happen. Still, we got quite a bit done.
Then it was home for dinner and I made more cookies. I am officially sick of making cookies of any form. Blech!

No comments: