12/4/07

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY-EIGHT

Sunday and as I expected, no church. The roads were icy, it's cold and the car has been acting up. We stayed home and slept in.
Later in the afternoon the temperature went up and things started to melt. Martha, the kids and I went to The M-89 in Plainwell and watched ENCHANTED. This was a great flick and I really enjoyed it. I would have enjoyed it more except that Dandelion tells me half way through the pic that she has to go to the bathroom. I get her there and back and we're back in our seats two seconds when Dan tells me the same thing! He couldn't see me leave? I know he's only seven, but give me a break.
After the movie we went to Walmart to get a snow shovel and some ice melt for the treacherous drive way. We also stopped at this low rent dollar store so the kids could each blow a buck on something.
After that it was time to go back home and curl in for the night. We ate lots of leftover Mexican food and watched LARA CROFT:THE CRADLE OF LIFE. It was alright. Martha fell asleep during it and the littles all wandered off. I even went and got caught up on some writing so, not a great flick. I think those would play better if she got naked once in a while. Oh well.

No comments: