12/14/07

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY-NINE

Wooooooo! Sixty-nine dudes! Sorry, couldn't help myself there. Anyway, Thursday and work was work. Spent the whole day working on the same project. Yippee! I'll be on that project until Christmas. It's draining the life from me. I was going to work overtime, but Martha was really tired and I came home and let her sleep. I brought her yummy foodies things and found that VHS copy of A MIRCALE ON 34TH DTREET for her. She slept until about eight in the evening. She fed her cornsnake, Rufus and he's getting better at figuring that stuff out. Good for him.
I watched the first half of BRAIN OF BLOOD and played a little Kingdom Of Loathing online at the same time. I'm just farming Crimbo Town so it gets dull unless you're doing something else. I also watched the Dr. Dreck Christmas Special. It was fun and full of short films. I especially liked the part where Moaner the zombie cheerleader was dancing because we could see the kids' pictures they drew for Dr. Dreck. Glad to see they have a place of honor.
After that it was sleepy time.

No comments: