12/15/07

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY

Friday and payday. What a wonderful thing! The littles all had their Christmas concert at school today. It was fun to see Dandelion play her violin. She looked so very little on stage. Delia looked like she was having a blast playing theese drums that they had. It was a little long and a lot of crowded, but it looked like all the kids had a blast.
After that there was a book fair at the school and all the kids got some books. I had to go back to work and get some more stuff done on this big project. I was going to stay until nine, but it got to be eight and Josh and I decided to skip out early for beers. First we tried Bell's, but they had a band and there was a cover charge so we skipped that. We hit the Green Top where I had a shot of bourbon and a Old Style. Josh had a Killian's. Then we made out way down to Olde Peninsula Brewpub wher I convinced Josh that he couldn't have a Bud Light and made him drink a Haymarket Ale. Lightest beer that they make on the premises. Yeah, that messed him up pretty good. I had a pint of Midnight Stout while we waited for a table. Josh's girfriend, Ellie showed up and we ordered some vittles. We got a calzone which was good, but really small. There were cheese fries with bacon and Ellie got some deep fried ravioli. They were all pretty good. I ordered a giant Midnight Stout with dinner and Josh finally got his Bud Light. Yeah, he didn't finish it.
Ellie gave me a ride home where I watched some television with Martha before hitting the hay.

No comments: