11/27/07

LOST IN THE SHUFFLE (DAY ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY-ONE, ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY-TWO and ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY-THREE)

After the car repair woes of Friday, my vacation got the better of me. Because of that I will be lumping Saturday, Sunday and Monday into one lump.
Saturday we really did nothing. Lounged around, ate food, watched television. Not a lot went on on Saturday.
Sunday we went to church and then we went to help Chris and Heather clean and paint the dojo. The kids had a blast and it was fun plus good to help out wit Chris' new business venture. After that we went home and, although it was early everyone crashed out pretty early.
Monday, Martha and I got some alone time when the kids went to school. I woke up early and made pancakes and sausages for the kids and sent them on their way. Dandelion asked if I would be doing this every day and I had to tell her it was because of vacation time. She looked hurt.
Had my blood sugar crash on me twice today and it sucked. Checked it with the meter ansd it was at 86. This was without taking my glucophage for two days because it made me crash out two days ago. I have an appointment with the doctor to see what we can do about that. Maybe I can stop taking it. Maybe my blood sugar was up because I weighed over three hundred pounds and got little, if any exercise. Now at two hundred and forty with excercise on my bike at least ten times a week that might be making a difference. That and not eating like a twelve year old. We'll have to wait and see.
The next to last episode of Heroes was busy and you can tell that they are being forced to end the season early because of the writer's strike.
Busy day with Judo and house cleaning and just plain stuff, but it was a good day.

No comments: