11/28/07

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY -FOUR

Tuesday and back to work. I need to remember that if I ever take five days off of work again that I still need to ride my bike at least a couple of times in that time. MAn, my legs were mad at me! My knees got sore, but I think that was more from the 20 degree weather than the strain.
Work was the same as it always is. I got a few projects started to get finished by the end of the week. Fun, fun, fun.
After work Dan and Martha and I went to Scouts for the pack meeting. They had a guy who knew a bunch of Indian stuff there. I signed us up for Christmas Caroling and a tour of the Pfizer air hanger. Both sounded like fun. I passed on the hockey game because it was nine bucks a ticket and Dan doesn't like to sit still that long. Seemed like a waste.
After Scouts we went to get coffee. Martha got hot chocolate and Dan got a White Chocolate Mocha Peppermint with a penguin cookie. He thought he was the big man for that little adventure.
After that it was home and bed.
Busy day for my first day back to work. Got to remember to keep riding the bike on vacations. My legs were none too happy with me.

No comments: