11/15/07

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY

Worked until five today, yeah overtime! Yeah, I hate working overtime, but love the money, go figure. I stopped at Felpausch and got some nice steaks. Got home and Martha had taken Delia to a music thing over at Galilee Baptist Church. I grilled steaks for the three other kids and made some rice and green beans. Simple stuff, nothing fancy. I did use this Canadian Steak Seasoning I got from my mom on the steaks and that was good.
Got some writing done while Martha was done. Caught up on some reviews and such. When Martha and Delia got home I reheated the side dishes and made them steaks. I had one then myself. Martha thought it was funny because Delia had eaten at the music thing and she was eating again because it was steak.
After that watched some television and hit the hay. Overtime makes me tired.

No comments: