11/18/07

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY-THREE

went to work and first thing went to Nagle's TOP DOG to get the Monster Breakwich. After weeks of oatmeal and flaxseed I felt that I deserved this monster of a sandwich with three eggs, cheese, bacon, ham and sausage. Good stuff, but I couldn't eat it everyday.
I put a bunch of stuff on sale at Amazon to help out with the holidays.
I was on the way home on my bike when something hit me in the head. I was a little disoriented as I tried to figure out what it was and where it came from. Then I did and was instantly angry. Someone threw an apple at me from their car! Sometimes people can really get on my nerves. I was super pissed and pretty much anyone who dared make eye contact with me for the rest of my ride home knew it. I made more than one person look down after seeing how angry I was.
Dennis was off visiting his friend so the rest of us went to Meijer to get roasted chicken and other goodies for dinner. It was yummy. Pumpkin pie with whipped cream and coffee set off the rest of the day.
Still pretty damned mad about the apple to the head though. Good thing I was blessed with a thick skull.

No comments: