11/5/07

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY-ONE

It is opening day of Snyder Dojo and the Waltz family could not be happier. We stopped going to Southside Dojo when Chris quit teaching there. So, it's good to have a place to go and learn Judo again and get back into shape. Sure, riding my bike keeps me going, but there are muscles that you use in Judo that you never use in bike riding.
The new dojo is smaller, but still quite functional. A lot of people showed up for the grand opening. My four kids were happy to get back into their gis and back on the mat. I'll be aching for a couple of days after this particular workout. I think Dan and Martha had the most fun.
We took off for a little while because the kids were getting tired. Went home and grabbed some food and then went back for the rest of the day to the dojo. The kids opted to stay home.
The only thing we forgot that Dandelion was supposed to get baptized today so we will have to reschedule that for next Sunday. Ooops! After dojoland Martha and I went home and got the kids ready for bed. Watched the new SImpsons Treehouse OF Terror. It was alright, nothing to fantastic, but alright. The kids seemed to enjoy it more than I did.
The time change messed with me as awlays so I crashed pretty early. Tomorrow we start Judo classes again. I can hardly wait.

No comments: