11/1/07

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY-SEVEN

Halloween! They had a little set up here at work where we could get candy and other goodies. It was fun. I got some candy and some tasty treats. Ate too much and feel nauseous, but it's once a year, blood sugar be damned!
Got home and on the way my bike chain slipped off twice. I really don't want to take it in for the short time I have left in the season riding it, but I might have to because it is annoying as Hell.
Got home and made some food for everyone before starting the make up. The kids makeup all turned out really well. Dandelion was the hardest to recognize as a werewolf.
We went to Stew's grandma's neighborhood and did the trick or treat thing. The kids got a lot of candy. We took Cassidy along, but she wanted nothing to do with the costume thing. Oh well, what are ya gonna do?
Dandelion, Delia and Dan copped out before Dennis and Martha and Brooke and Mike were ready to go so, I walked the littles back to the car.
Brooke and Mike went with us because they were told they were too young to trick or treat so our kids acted as a distraction. Good times.
It misty rained for a while and cleared up for a while. Then, after the littles and I made it back to the car it started to pour. Good for us, bad for the people who decided they needed more candy.
The kids all got a big haul and everyone who's house we visited were nice. Since Dan already had the skull make up on I made him yell, "Kobra Kai, Live Or Die!" A few times and it cracked up a few people.
My feet are gonna be pretty sore tomorrow, I can feel it already.

No comments: