11/13/07

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY-EIGHT

Sunday and off to church. A very nice morning and I knew that it was not my turn for breakfast at church. So, when we got there, yeah it turned out to be my turn. Oh well, Martha and I swung down to Meijer and I picked up the stuff to make a huge horde of pancakes. Short order style! It was fun. Missy brought some farm fresh eggs in and told me to fry those up for anyone who wanted them. It turned out really well. Dandelion was baptized today and I will remember to post a picture of that when I get near The Waltz Compound and the camera again.
She was the last one in the family and we are very proud of her.
After church we went to meet up with friends of ours we haven't seen in years. Mike and Judy and Robert. Well, Mike was working, but it was nice to see them again and plan on staying in contact with them more now that we know where they are. Good stuff. Haven't seen them for well over ten years.
Went home to eat before we had to drive the kids back to church for youth group. I spent the time yakking with Matt and Missy about vinyl. That was fun. Then the kids started whining that they were ready to go home so I had to leave. Bummer.
Back home after a busy day and relaxing getting ready to gear up for a week of overtime. Yipee!

No comments: