11/15/07

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY-ONE

No way I was going to get any overtime today. Dan has scouts and we all have Judo. Busy, busy, busy. Scouts was fine. Martha and I stick around, but we don't do much. Dan really likes it and so do I with the exception of this one kid who might possible be the poster boy for children who need to be medicated. Doesn't listen, runs around like a maniac. I did like when they made the boys pray twice because they weren't being respectful. That was cool.
At Judo we learned more of how to apply what we learned last week. I like this more because it is more of drilling something until we get it right. Cool stuff if you ask me.
At lunch today I found out I bounced a check so I was in the negative numbers. That sucked, but then my silver lining was Dan had a bad morning so, Martha let him stay home. They came and got me for lunch and we did a little grocery shopping first. After that we hit McDonald's, Dan's choice. I hadn't been in a while and was amazed that they put the nutrition information on the wrappers now. Man, that had to hurt! So, after lunch and my week's supply of sodium, I went back to work.
Another busy day. Sheesh! I'm having a lot of those lately.

No comments: