11/20/07

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY-FIVE

Sunday and it's potluck for Thanksgiving. Dennis made his world famous plum glazed ham for the proceedings. I left him to it and he did an awesome job. I told him that if he learns to cook he will never starve and might back a really hot girl in the process. Hot girls love having men cook for them. Don't believe me? Ask my wife. Anyway, I went and got my back adjusted by Ray and it felt a hundred times better. OF course, I will go to Judo on Monday and screw it up again, but what are ya gonna do. He mentioned that I might want to move my mouse down a little to help with the tension in my back. I'll have to give that a try.
After church we headed home, did stuff and went back out to help wrap Christmas Presents for little kids overseas that wouldn't get any presents. Its for something called Samaritan's Purse. Very cool! Plus, there was pizza! It was at Alpha and Omega Ministries and they are all very nice people. The kids had a lot of fun.
Then it was time for home and sleep. Doesn't sound like a busy day, but believe me, it was.

No comments: