11/3/07

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY

Saturday! We had the holiday parade downtown that Dan was marching in for scouts. Dandelion and I went to The Copy Cup for coffee and hot cocoa. It was nice and relaxing. I think I might patronize the place a little more in the future. Really laid back nice little coffee shop. They have open mic on Wednesday nights that I might start going to. Maybe I'll even read something. Don;t know yet.
At the parade I got to smile and wave at babies, pet lots of dogs and generally have a real good time. Dan got into the whole uniform thing according to Martha and saluted every American flag that he passed. He's a good kid.
After the parade we went to the Water Street Coffee Shop on Oakland and Martha and the kids got yummy hot chocolate while I had a nice cup of white tea. They give you this cool little pot and they use fresh tea leaves which made for some awesome white tea.
After that we went to see Ray, my chiropractor, and he assaulted my spine for a while. Felt really good. He told me that he might not be doing chiropracting after the beginning of the year which would suck so bad for me. I don't want to go to another chiropractor. Hopefully, things will look up.
Then we headed home and Martha and I got the luxury of a huge nap. After that we got up and around and went and got Delia from her friend Elida's house. Stopped at Walmart to price mp3 players and decided I would make out better online than retail. I don't think that Walmart will lose sleep over one missed sale.
Came home and made hot tea and sliced apples with caramel for the wife and kiddies. Martha also got her favorite thing, Coco Wheats. She's feeling a little blah so, I was glad that I could do that for her.
Yesterday, the kind folks at Severin sent me two new Lucio Fulci flicks as well as Black Emmanuelle's Box Vol. 2. Something to watch for the weekend and get reviews up for the Penguin Comics site.
Getting late and still tired. Man it felt good to get my back cracked again. I'll be going back every week for this. Good stuff.

No comments: