11/15/07

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY-NINE

Monday, Monday, what a gloomy day. Cold on the bike ride into work. Thought I was working overtime, but the printer I needed broke so I went home at three. Gave me a chance to make dinner for everyone before we were off to Judo.
Judo was fun. The kids learned some things, Martha and I learned some things. Good things all around. I finished reading my Al Adamson book, SHLOCK O RAMA during the kids session. Good book, but too short. I think the Bava Book may be spoiling me.
Remembered to tape the season finale of Prison Break and will have to watch it soon.
Heroes was good. It was such an obvious, oh crap let's bring everyone up to speed and add lots of cool stuff in an hour because we have been boring the pants off of these people, kind of thing. Oh well, it was still good. A real shame if they have to wrap up the season early because of the writer's strike, but what are ya gonna do? The money men don't like spreading the wealth to the people who actually do the work in that business. Typical.

No comments: