11/16/07

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY-TWO

Another day of working open to close. Kind of laid back. Printing a bunch of stuff so not so bad. Just waiting on the damned printer.
After work biked it home. It got cold and dark quick at five o'clock. Sheesh! Snowed a little, but didn't stick. I was a popsicle by the time I got home.
Did some dishes while I made food. We had four cheese lasagna, Hamburger Helper style and since I was feeling ambitious I whipped up some fried rice with some crab in it. That was pretty yummy stuff. Mmmmmmm!
Delia had a sixties party so I was inducted into the making cookies club. I made two batches of peanut butter cookies which converted into about 75 cookies. Plenty for a group of sixth graders. Dandelion was a big help.
After that Martha and I headed off to bed and watched the first three episodes of Logopolis. I had seen this back in the eighties at Kalamazoo College in one of the dorms. We used to gather there every Sunday and WGVU would show an entire storyline worth of shows. The only time that was a real pain was when it was money drive time and they kept interrupting and begging for money. With three hours of show plus begging it took a long time to watch one of these things. I can't remember if Logopolis was one of those marathon's, but it seems like it was.
We saved the last episode for tomorrow because we were both so tired.

No comments: