9/16/07

DAY EIGHTY-THREE

I got up around eight. When you normally get up everyday at five thirty in the morning, eight is really sleeping in. I watched THE WITCHES MOUNTAIN for my movie review blog and also because we are playing a game called 1972 Survivor at my Eurotrash Yahoo! group. We basically take a group of films and start voting them off the island to see which one will be left at the end. I have to keep on my toes because it started with three Jess Franco films and one of them is already off the nisland. Some of the guys were trying to get all the Francos off one two three, but I think we might be able to stop that from happening.
THE WITCHES MOUNTAIN was trippy and good at the same time. Italian horror flicks from the 70's are a pretty trippy thing to begin with and this was no exception. Head on over to www.divineexploitation.blogspot.com for all the details.
I got to play Scrabble with Martha and she won like she almost always does. It's just fun to play. If I want to win we play Trivial Pursuit.
While Martha watched a tape of Monk and The Dog Whisperer I read some comics and got some reviews out of the way. Then she watched Torchwood and I watched it a little, but read comics for most of the time. After Torchwood was Graham Norton and that is always a fun time.
Tomorrow is Sunday and church is always busy.
My arm is hurting less, probably because of the medication and I am getting more rest. I'm still sick of it being sore though.

No comments: