9/19/07

DAY EIGHTY-FIVE

Monday. Bleah! Josh is still on vacation and we still don't have a new person to fill the void that has been here for quite some time. That means open to close for me and while I don't work all that hard, it is still a lot of time away from The Waltz Compound where I would rather be. Bleah!
Went through work in a haze of codeine and indifference. The ride home was weird in that I managed to pedal my chunky butt without feeling all that tired. I must be getting used to the ride. Yeah, just in time for winter to show up where I won't be able to ride my bike to work and that is going to suck my friends.
Got home and tried making dinner and it didn't want to cooperate with me. Took until almost eight o'clock.
The season premiere of Prison Break was on which was cool. It seems like forever since Season Two ended and I wanted to see where we were going from the trippy finale from last season.
It's still pretty good, but I can see where they are stretching it out a little too much. I was amazed that they have Sara Tancredi in the show being played by a double whose face you can't see. Especially since the actress is out on maternity leave. I wonder how they're going to accomplish that one in the long run. We'll have to wait and see I guess.
Monday is over and that is a good thing. One more day of bare bones staffing at Ye Olde Print Shoppe.

No comments: