9/25/07

NINETY-TWO

So, up early to get to work as early as possible to get a job done. I'll bet real money that I will be working open to close this week as well. We got a temp and we will see how long that works out. She does a good job and works doing whatever you ask which is a good thing. I'm more than a little pessimistic about the entire endeavor. I put a huge amount of stuff on amazon.com for sale. I need about 170 buck to get a new video camera to shoot my cable access show I have planned. I also need to check on the editing class and the cable access station downtown. It will be cool to get this off and running after all the planning that has gone into it.
I really didn't feel like watching Prison Break and Heroes tonight because the kids go out of their way to make noise and ruin the entire thing. They're just kids so, it's not their fault, but I had no desire to go through it. I took the time to list all those goodies I mentioned on the web and then realized I could just watch the show in my room with Martha. Dandelion was also there and it was nice. The shows were good so I'm glad I watched.
Afterward I turned on Monday Night RAW and was amazed to see a cage match between Triple H and Vince McMahon. He's 62 and taking dives off steel cages. I want to be Vince when I get old.
Long day and the work thing shows no real end to it. Plus, we're getting into our busy season so I don't see it ending once we get someone in place. Can't complain though. We can always use the money.

No comments: