9/16/07

DAY EIGHTY-TWO

Friday was weird at work. Josh has a few days off so it was just Tracie and me. We haven't got the new temp to spend his one day before quitting yet so, it was me for the early morning, then Tracie got there and then she left and I finished the day myself. I did what needed to get done, but not much more than that. Tidied up the place a little and got the jobs done that could get done.
It was Friday so I made it home and we had dinner then Doctor Who was on. It was odd. Like he wasn't in the episode much. It was a neat idea, but it felt a little, i don't know, thin. The new episode of Flash Gordon was good and it was cool to see how they envisioned Hawkmen from Mongo. No Ming this time around so there was very little hassle for me this episode.
Delia went to her friends for the weekend so we were down a kid.
I knew that Saturday was going to be laid back as possible.

No comments: