9/20/07

DAY EIGHTY-SEVEN

Another open to close shift and the fun was that Martha had some errands to run so I went along on my lunch hour and she bought me some Wendy's. Yeah! I loves me some chili and baked potato. Then back to work. Bleah!
After work I got home and we got ready for the kids open house. Dan's teacher Mr. Brown is cool and reminds me of a young hippy type. This is a good thing and I think it's just what Dan needs. Dandelion's teacher seems pretty cool as well. Delia's teacher makes the kids take responsibility for their own actions and that's a good thing. while we were in Delia's classroom I spied this big red button on the wall. I asked Delia's teacher what it was for. It seems that many many moons ago that particular room was where the especially handicapped children went. And when they were being violent they put them in this small padded room that is now where Delia's Teacher keeps all her references books. Anyway, the red button was a release mechanism for the door. I couldn't help it. I punched the button. It was fun to see everyone flinch, but nothing happened.
When we got home Dennis had made dinner which was very cool. all we had time for after that was feed the dogs and go to bed. I made time after the kids hit the hay to do my qigong and keep on a regular schedule from here on out. I'll let everyone know how that goes.

No comments: