9/10/07

DAY SEVENTY-SEVEN

I felt like sleeping all day. Nights are a lot of tossing and turning and waking up and going back to sleep. I think it's better without a bandage and the wounded area seems to have dried up enough that I'm not leaving gooey crap all over the bed linen. Got ready for church. Today's lesson was about the book of Matthew. I like that book as I have mentioned before so, it was a fun read on the way to church. The lesson, I did not read the entire book of Matthew on the way to church. I don't read that fast and the trip isn't that long.
Got to church and we have this rotating breakfast thing where people bring breakfast for Sunday School. Yeah, the people responsible forgot and to add insult to injury, they made sure that they were first in line for the breakfast that someone else went and got.
I think I'll just make breakfast every week and save some grief and cash for the others.
After church we went up to see when SHOOT 'EM UP was playing. It was three o'clock and it had barely turned to one so, we went to find food. ended up at Pizza Hut, but it was one of those Pizza Hut/Wing Something or others conglomerate so it felt weird. The pizza was alright, but it didn't feel like a Pizza Hut to me.
After that we went back to the theater and my oldest son Seann was there with his roommates. We told them to come watch the flick with us, but they wanted to watch SUPERBAD. I told them it was playing at The M-89 Cinema and they headed off.
The movie was awesome. An hour and a half of gun fights and testosterone. I will have to catch this one more time in the theater.
After that we went to Fanfare Comics because they were having a huge sale. Ninety percent off all back issues. I wanted a complete run of XOMBI, but they didn't have it. Then I wanted to see if they had either of the Nathaniel Dusk mini series. No such luck. I did get the first ten issues of the Michael Moorcock's Multiverse for three bucks. Pretty good deal there. And Dandelion picked up Spy Kids 3-D because she had money burning a hole in her pocket.
Then we headed home and took it easy. I fixed the chain on my bike and tested it out. My leg's pretty sore, but I think I'll ride to work tomorrow just to show the bike who's boss.
Everyone was ready for sleep pretty early so, we all headed to bed. I wrote a couple of adult film reviews and then with the help of a shot of brandy and a beer went to sleep myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A shot of Brandy? I didn't know people did shots of Brandy. Let's not drink together. Or better yet, let's. Maybe I've been missing out on something. Heal well.

Linc
PS. I've recently got my hands on a copy of Adobe Premiere Pro. It's video editing software. Interested?

Linc

Douglas Alan Waltz said...

I actually sipped the shot out of my offical Playboy shot glass. I'm interested in the Adobe software. Very interested. :0)