9/14/07

DAY EIGHTY-ONE

The arrival of the Bava Book sort of overshadowed everything else from that day. It was alright, though. Nothing that interesting occurred and the book was the highlight. Tim Lucas even mentioned my blog in his blog which I thought was cool.
Martha took me to work so I could show off the book to everyone at work. There was no way I was lugging that brick all the way to work on my bike. It was heavy just carrying it into the office.
Everyone thought it was pretty cool. I'm going to start reading it this weekend. I just have to figure out a comfortable way of doing it. Dinner was simple stuff spaghetti and garlic bread. I spent the entire day pretty medicated. Codeine is my friend. I thought the first one hit me pretty hard but then realized that what I thought was my cholesterol medicine was, in fact, a vicodin. So I took a vicodin with a codeine. Whoops! Explains my exceptional good mood, however.
Day was a druggy haze so not a lot to report. I am officially sick of my elbow being in pain.

No comments: