3/18/08

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND SIXTY-FIVE

Back in the groove and it's work as usual. I had a dentist appointment, really just a consultation. It went well. Martha came with me which is always nice. The dentist, Dr. McDougall has a plan of attack on my lovely teeth and I was pretty impressed. I was also impressed at how good my dental insurance is. That's nice. Dr. McDougall is female and very nice. Never had a female dentist before. After all the male ones I've had in there doing a crappy job with my teeth, it's nice to get someone who knows what she's doing and isn't trying to rob me in the process. Dentists and veterinarians I swear are after one thing most of the time, your cash.
After that MArtha and I went to the bank to get some cash. We had some lunch at Wendy's and then put gas in the Caddy.
I went back to work for an hour or so and then it was off to Up And Under.
Why, you ask? Well today is St. Patrick's day and Guinness was a buck a half pint. Reason enough to go.
The beer was fine, I put away four half pints which is nothing to me. The place was too sports bar for me. People seemed nice enough, but it was just too...well, sports bar. Never was a big fan of that particular scene.
Anyway, I rode my bike the rest of the way home and did the dishes and made food for everyone. Nothing fancy. Did a couple of film reviews for Rancho Carne and watched some television before nodding off to sleep.

No comments: