3/18/08

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND SIXTY-THREE

Ah the weekend! Time to relax and sleep in. Well, sort of. They are having the free movies at the local theater so Martha and all the kids and I went to see Are We Done YEt? It's a sequel to Are We There Yet?, which I have never seen. The movie was fun adn it wasn't too crowded so that was a good thing. Before we left for the movie Dan asked me if I had tickets. I said no what tickets? He popped both little biceps and said, tickets to the gun show. Pretty funny. I'll have to thank Chris for that when I see him next.
Ran into Stew and his two little guys, Simon and Charlie. He's got the same creepy crud I do so that is a real hoot. They went to see Horton Hears A Who. Yeah, I'll probably pass on that one. The original cartoon still works for me.
After the flick we took the kids home and then went to the store.
After store we went home and we all cleaned the yard. The snow is gone so we can find all the crap we left out before the snow fell. It gets a little warmer and it will be time to rake the back forty and get it ready for mowing and planting. Sounds like fun? Yeah, not really.
Other than that a pretty uneventful day where we took it easy. I did watch a documentary called The Nomi Song about Klaus Nomi. Sad and fascinating at the same time.

No comments: