3/24/08

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-ONE

Sunday morning. It's Easter and we have sunrise service at seven in the AM. Sheesh, is that early! We made it anyway even with stopping off at Meijer to get some fresh fruit for the breakfast thingie that is going on after the service. I helped Missy in the kitchen get everything ready. The morning service was cool. We had a guest speaker who did in the form of a play as the life of Peter and there were songs and he even dressed like the time period. Very cool.
After that there was much eating and I ate waaaay too much.
Then it was time for second service. That was nice too. Kind of sleepy and my shoulder is still bothering me from my fall at Rollerworld yesterday. Man, I better not have torn something in there. I'll give it a couple of days to see what happens.
After church we went home and everyone took a nap.
After nap we went to the store and got stuff for food. We made home made pizza and it was very good. No traditional Easter dinner at The Waltz Compound. No one felt like it after the huige feast at church.
Tehn it was time to get ready for bed and another week. The day went pretty fast.

No comments: