3/27/08

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-FOUR

Middle of the week and another boring day. Got a call from Sensei Chris wondering where we have been. I think I'll just force the whole thing and we will get back on the Judo horse next week. well, everyone but me. My shoulder is still killing me. Had some lovely cramps from my irritable bowel syndrome. Try to eat healthy and my innards are rebelling.
I was on the phone with my mom when she screamed she had to go. I waited about half an hour and called back. Her boyfriend, Tom, fell and cut himself in the process. He should be fine. More details as they come.
My friend, Mark's wife, Lina is still in the hospital. She needs a lot of prayers. One of my Eurotrash buddies, Bryan Senn, had a tumor removed from his spine. He's doing alright, but in a lot of pain. Seems that a lot of people need prayers lately.
Martha and I went to the store and I am beginning to hate the self check out. You scan all your own stuff and bag it yourself. Why am I paying the same amount for my groceries as the shmuck waiting for full service? Shouldn't I get like a five percent discount since I'm not utilizing a cashier??
I got to ride my bike to work today and that was great. Tomorrow is supposed to be crappy out so, probably no bike ride tomorrow. Too bad as I like to ride my bike. People are complaining about the weather, but it's March and it's Michigan. It's supposed to be crappy until mid-April. I can remember snow much later in the year when I was a kid.
I remmeber when I was a kid that the big, environmental boogeyman was an impending ice age. Now, it's global warming. Ten years from now it will be Global tepidness. Sheesh!
Kind of wish that this was a pay weekend as I missed out on Beer Friday last week due to the weather. Oh well, it will make next week all the more sweeter.

No comments: