5/30/08

DAY THREE HUNDRED AND THIRTY-SEVEN

People will tell you how time flies, but I have to say that it seems forever ago when I started this blog. Now that it's winding down towards the end I think that it has been a good experience to write this stuff down for an entire year. As I mentioned before I plan on putting it all together into book form when it's finished. If for no other reason than something for my family to have. Kind of a slice of personal history kind of thing.
Had a rush job for one of our clients at work which meant that the computer I absolutely needed to work for this didn't. No real surprise there. I truly hate the new shop and it irritates me more with each passing day. Oh well, what are you going to do? That's right, nothing...for now.
Managed to get the rush job done and then I hoofed it home. Have I mentioned how much I miss my bike? well I do. Hopefully I will be able to repair or get a new one in the near future. For now I'm using the two feet that God gave me to get from point A to point B and it sucks as well. I was sweating pretty good by the time I made it home. And I was exhausted. At first I nodded off on the couch and then I went upstairs where I fell asleep until just before eight. I woke up, made some dinner, took care of the dogs and then I was kind of awake. I watched Attack Of The Show with Martha and that was pretty funny as usual. Then I switched it over to adult swim on Cartoon Network. Of course, I fell asleep before Robot Chicken, but that was okay.
Delia missed some school today because she said she felt 'barfy'. Dandelion mentioned feeling a little 'barfy' before bed. I gave her a Tums and sent her off to bed. We'll see if it helps at all. I kinda doubt it will, but we will see. If the girls feel bad in the morning then I old Martha to give them Tums and send them off to school. Tomorrow is the elementary school concert for Spring so that should be fun. I'm going to videotape it.

No comments: