5/20/08

DAY THREE HUNDRED AND TWENTY-SEVEN

Back to work and the place is a mess. We spent the day discovering exactly how much room we don't have to put things and it was no fun at all. My feet hurt a little more than usual and that even added to the fun. Stayed until five since we can have unlimited overtime that will help defer the current cost of gasoline. Kind of sucks that that is where the extra cash is going. I would much rather spend it on fun stuff for the family. But, what are ya gonna do?
After work I ate some stuff, mowed some lawn and washed some dishes. Martha and all the kids were at Judo so I watched some television and nodded off. They got home and I fed the dogs and let them out for the night.
This was a really long day and I was tired for most of it. For some reason I kept waking up throughout the night so, my good sleep was probably nil.
Tonight should be better now that I'm through with the worry of going to the new place for work.
We'll see.

No comments: