5/8/08

DAY THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN

Another long day at work. Actually got the chance to do some packing of things to send off on their merry way. Seems more like we're actually moving now instead of months ago when it was just talk.
Got home after work and no one was there. Got a little work done around the house and then played some Return To Castle Wolfenstein. That game is addictive which is good. I haven't had fun playign a game in forever. I think it's more fun when Dan watches me play, however. I love to see his reactions when the monsters pop out of nowhere and growl. He thinks that is awesome. Started reading my Russ Meyer biography. Pretty good so far.
Everyone got home around nine and I made toasted egg sandwiches for anyone who wanted one. Quick and easy and fill them up for bedtime.
I had to go back and fix like a weeks worth of posts. For some reason they were all posted with day one hundred and whatever instead of three hundred. Must be wishful thinking on my part.

No comments: