5/19/08

DAY THREE HUNDRED AND TWENTY-FOUR

Friday and the big day hits! Of course, people still sent us jobs like we weren't even moving. Bastards! Around elevene I left to go do things with Martha and Delia's class at school. It was fun and there was the plus of getting some Dairy Queen.
After that I had to come back to work and finish that damned rush job! Martha called me and asked me how long I was going to be. I told her to pick me up at about a quarter afetr four. Yeah, then I got to leave about five minutes after I talked to her and had an hour to kill. It was beer Friday so I drank three pints of Guinness in about forty-five minutes.
Then MArtha and Dandy picked me up and we headed to the dojo to help clean up for Sunday's open house. We even got beer and pizza.
After that we headed home to watch Doctor Who which was the first of a two parter. It was really good.
Then it was time to hit the sack. Tomorrow is the comic convention.

No comments: