5/14/08

DAY THREE HUNDRED AND TWENTY-TWO

Yeah, I am officially caught up on my blog entries. This overtime and all is making me fall behind on a lot of things. The extra cash is nice, though. Martha has been transcribing my rough draft of Nahum so that I can send it through the wringer one more time.
Then it's off to the publishers so they can reject the damn thing. That's right, think positive.
The moving day is only two more days away and they have no idea how we are going to get into the shop. They want us all to have keys and I am sure glad for that because I know that I'm going to lose the damned things.
Anyway, worked until five and then made a pork fired rice that didn't go over too well because everyone likes minute rice and I didn't use minute rice. I thought it turned out fine. I have never made anything with pork necks before and I thought it turned out quite nice. The meat is very tender.
Yesterday I pulled a muscle in my chest of all things. Man it hurts!
Anyway, time to get ready for bed and watch a movie. I can't remember the last time I watched a movie.

No comments: