5/19/08

DAY THREE HUNDRED AND TWENTY-SIX

Slept late. Martha was exhausted and I liked sleeping in. I don't get to do it very often.
We went to the store and got groceries and gasoline. Then we had to go to the dojo and do the open workout. I played with the kids and did a little floor work with Martha. I ended up with my left shoulder cracking on me again, the middle finger on my right hand hurts like the devil and I have mat burn on my forehead. In other words, I had a lot of fun!
While the bigger kids and Martha were doing more matwork I took Dan and Dandy over to McDonalds because I wanted a coffee. They got ice cream. It was funny when the woman handed the two of them their 'don't you want to give it to me?"
Everyone, customer and employee alike thought that was hilarious and everyone laughed. Dan didn't give her the cone.
After workout we went home and I had the kids do some house work and I made barbecued ribs and chicken along with some stuffing and taco rice and some broccoli normandy. We actually sat at the table and I really liked that. We will have to do that more often.
Then it was laid back time, but I got a phone call from Judy Gillespie. I hadn't talked to Judy in a while so I yakked at her and then she handed the phone to my old friend Christopher. We chatted for a bit and decided to meet up again on Thursday to swap stories. That should be fun. I fell asleep to The Blood OF Fu Manchu. Great flick.

No comments: