5/14/08

DAY THREE HUNDRED AND TWENTY-ONE

I am tired of moving the shop at work. Everything is in a mess, I can't find anything and it's making me crazy. Plus, I think the overtime is starting to wear thin already. Hopefully, things will be better once we move and everything is unpacked and we settle in to the new spot. Then I won't mind the overtime so much. As it stands now I get up, walk to work, which takes about forty minutes, work from open until close, go home, make food and then get ready for bed. I am so looking forward to the Motor City Comic Convention this Saturday. Martha and I volunteer at it every year and have a truly great time. In the new van we can just sleep anywhere we want if we don;t want to make the drive home. The only thing about the trip that is going to suck is the current price for gas. Maybe it will drop a little this weekend? Yeah, probably not.
I have no solution to the problem though so I feel bad complaining about it. Really, even if I did have a solution, who is going to listen to me?
I still can't wait to go to the convention.

No comments: