5/27/08

DAY THREE HUNDRED AND THIRTY-TWO

So, slept a little late because of the drive-in last night. Then we had to get to the store to finish getting what we needed for the BBQ. Stew and his family got there around two as did Seann which is always nice when he comes over. We cooked a ton of chicken along with chips, soda and potato salad. Stew brought a case of beer and I had my fair share of those.
It was definitely big fun all around.
Later, Martha and I went to Hooters to watch the UFC fight that Chris' dojo is sponsoring. I had never been to Hooters before. The waitresses all dress like strippers, but get to keep their tops on. Our waitress, Matilda, was pretty cute. Later she had to clean ranch dressing off of my knee. Not my fault, seriously. The fights were fun to watch but I am incapable of picking a winner. I had this stuff from Leinenkugels called Summer Shanty. I thought it tasted funny beause I had been drinking Coors all day, but I later found out that it was beer mixed with...LEMONADE!!!! Is nothing sacred?? Gave me a headache the next morning which I could have done without.

No comments: