5/10/08

DAY THREE HUNDRED AND SEVENTEEN

So, the new van has a transmission leak. I got under it and checked that it was just coming from the transmission pan. Of course the 30 day warranty had expired, but I took a shot at it anyway. The place I bought it from said they would make good on it. So, Monday we have to take it in and they are even goign to give us a loaner.
We also had to stop at Airway Lanes because Delia dropped Martha's cell phone in Versluis Ballfield and some nice lady found it and said she would be working until 5 and we could stop and pick it up. Very nice of her to go to the problem. I made Delia come in and say thank you. She is also doing slave labor to pay for the gas for the needless twnety minute drive.
we did the running around for the van and then headed home.
I made dinner and then realized that Rufus was out of frozen mice and needed a new light for his tank. We headed for Discount Pet Store on Stadium and they were closed!!! We went to PetSmart and they had a reasonably priced light, but they wanted almost two buck a mouse! The other place charged about ninety cents. Kind of a rip. Martha said he would be alright and I need to chec prices tomorrow to see if we can get them cheaper anywhere else. Kind of makes me wish that they made snake chow or some such thing. Oh well. we got home and watched some television including the new Doctor Who which was pretty good. I have liked all of this season so far.
It reminds me a lot of old school Doctor Who of which I am a big fan.
After that I went to bed. I have to get up and work some ungodly overtime tomorrow. yeah, that should be fun. I do get to walk and since my bike is broken that will be nice. I just hate walking through the neighborhood I need to to get to my house. People are always bothering me. I do have my mp3 player so I can just ignore them so, that will be an advantage.
Time for bed.

No comments: