5/29/08

DAY THREE HUNDRED AND THIRTY-SIX

Hump day and things are piling up at the shop. I got a rush job and because it's in color it is not working properly. Plus, it seems that the scanning software is also not working which makes it even more fun. The guy will come to fix it tomorrow, but we'll see.
After work Martha came and got me and we went to Dairy Queen. She got a Snickers Blizzard and I got a Strawberry Cheesequake Blizzard. After the day at work I needed me some fake ice cream. What can I say? I never eat the stuff, but once in a while you need a little treat.
Then it was home again where I mowed some lawn and met the neighbors. They seem very nice, but it's too soon to tell. I can foresee some problems, but that may just be my personal paranoia.
Made some dinner, played some Castle Wolfenstein, hung out with Martha and the kids.
All in all a nice, quiet evening after a day of putting up with crap at work. What can I say? I loved it. And falling asleep to the strains of MST3K's Jungle Goddess was the perfect way to end the day.

No comments: