2/29/08

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY-SEVEN

More work and had to saty late because of this job I am working on. That and Martha had to go to the school and have a conference with the music teacher because Dan The Man is, well, Dan The Man. What can ya do? Then it was off to home where I made whole wheat pasta and sauce. Everyone hated it. Well, except for me, but I'm not that picky of an eater.
Martha went out and did stuff with her buddy Barb so the kids and I watched Horton Hears A Who (the original) and then I watched a Eurospy flick called Target Goldseven. It was pretty damned cool! Very sixties feel to it with that unique European vibe.
After that we fed the doggies, let them out and I got everyone off to bed. Then it was my turn for sleep. Very tired and my eyes are burning. The unique Michigan weather is playing havoc with my sinuses. I am officially ready for Winter to end.

No comments: