2/18/08

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND THIRTY-FIVE

Okay, got to sleep in. Still feel a little crappy, but it's date night so that will be fun. Of course we had to run to the store and we had Dandelion with us. She needed new boots for the remainder of winter and Meijer had a sale where you buy one pair of shoes, boots included, and you get the second pair for a buck. I got a nice pair of brown, leather loafers.
We had to go get Dennis from his girlfriends house. He was trying to get to go to the movies before we left, but it was again lack of planning that worked against him.
we went to the park to meet Dawn then we went to The Metro to meet Chris and Heather. They brought along Chris' cousin, Mandy and we all ate really yummy food. I had the fish and chips and a couple of pints of Guiness. A few of us decided to do this shot called Pussy Pants. It's a girl drink with lemon vodka, Chambord and some sour mix. Tasted like kool aid to me.
After Dinner, Dawn and Martha and I went to The Whole Art Theater to watch an improv group called Crawlspace Eviction. They were funny as always. After that we headed to Harvey's and had a couple of drinks. I saw Neil Bryer there and we chatted for a minute. One of my old work buddies, Jenny, was there as well and we talked for a while. It was good seeing those guys again.
After that it was home again, home again where I had a coughing fit for most of the night and not much in the way of sleep. Yipee! I blame the cold air and the smoky bar for most of it.

No comments: