2/25/08

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY-THREE

Sunday and up early for church. Stomach still feels oogy and I blame the antibiotics. We'll have to wait and see. If it gets worse I'll have to call the doctor and tell them to think of something else.
Church was fun, hadn't been there in two weeks due to weather and it was good seeing everyone. I finished the Sunday School curriculum for this quarter and we start the new stuff next week. It's actually continuing the study of Genesis so that is cool. Usually these prepared lessons are pretty scattershot so it's nice to see it continuing with Genesis.
After church Martha practiced some music with Sam and they worked out some songs that they might do next week. They want to set up a regular practice day and that would be cool.
After church we went out for Chinese food at Stir Max and then headed to Fanfare Comics to check out all the goodies.
After food we went home and everyone did their own thing. Later, Martha and Delia and Dennis went to church for youth group and the kids had a belated Valentine's thing. Dan and I stayed home. He played Playstation and I wrote some entries for various blogs throughout the net.
Martha and the kids came home and they played SingStar while I wrote some more. Feeling very prolific lately which is a good thing since I have had days where I don't write at all.
Then it was time for sleepy time and we hit the sack.

No comments: