2/22/08

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY

So, Seann came over in the morning to give me a ride to work. I made pancakes for everyone and made sure the coffee was on. Then Seann took me to work and Dennis to school. He came back and took Martha to pick up the car. We made payment arrangements with Mike at Muffler Man, but when she got there at eight in the AM there was just some red headed dipshit that knew nothing of this and she had to wait an hour for Mike to show so she could get the car. Unbelievable!
Work was work, did a bunch of tiny jobs to help clear off the counter.
I had a doctor's appointment for my infected toe and he looked at it said, yup, it's infected. Here's some huge antibiotics. Good thing about antibiotics at Meijer is that they are free. Martha and I had some lunch at Arby's and put some gas in the car. I noticed the new gas cap so I had to look at the new tank. It is very pretty.
Went back to work and did stuff until it was time to go.
Got home and Dennis' friend Torren was there. Delia and those two decided to go over to see Delia's friend, Mariah. I made meatless lasagna and a pot of rice for the picky people in the house for dinner.
These damned antibiotics are drying me out! Guess I'll have to chug the fluids for the next ten days. Yeesh!
Martha and I cleaned our room a little and I went through my film cabinet to see if I could consolidate anything. I threw out a few really crappy movies and discovered that I have three copies of Dracula's Dirty Daughter. Hell, I don't even want one copy of this flick and I have three. Oh well.
Went to sleep watching Heather and Puggly Crucify The Devil. Great flick.

No comments: