2/3/08

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND TWENTY-ONE

Saturday and we have absolutely nothing to do. Later we need to go to the store to get stuff for church breakfast, but that ain't until later so, it's being lazy and hanging out at The Waltz Compound.
I tried making Dazzle work to edit videotape and that went horribly. I'll keep plugging away at it and taking a class at cable access will make a huge difference. Later we did go to the store.
Have I mentioned that Dennis has a girlfriend. Yeah, she's twelve and looks sixteen. Thankfully, Dennis has had the talk, but I still bought him some condoms. It's one of those I would rather he didn't, but if he does then he needs to not have any little Dennis' walking around the world. At least not until after college. He was slightly embarrassed, but I could see that he thought it was funny that his old dad worried about that sort of thing.
Man, this is one of those rather avoid it kind of things, but avoiding it leads to my premature grandparenthood. Not ready for that yet.
Church tomorrow. Need sleep.

No comments: