2/24/08

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY-ONE

Friday and it's payday! I won an auction to get Martha a TARDIS alarm clock and that w3as cool. The fact that it was twnety bucks because it's coming from England kind of blew, but it's still worth it. I paid my Netflix bill and took sixty bucks out of the bank. Yeah, I'm broke.
Made the mistake of taking an antibiotic in the morning on an empty stomach. yeah, tore me up pretty good. probably not a great plan to have the chili for lunch on top of that.
After work Martha and I went to get foody things for the household. She dropped me off at Olde Peninsula to have drinks with Josh and Savannah and her boyfriend, Rich. He seems very nice.
I will never drink that damned Sunset Red beer again. Gave me a wicked hangover, but it's my own damned fault. That will teach me not to stray from the sweet beverage that is Guiness. Blech!
While I was at the bar I noticed that someone had brought a baby into the bar. Now it was after nine in the PM and the smoke was in full force and drinking was in full swing. Would you bring a baby into that? What kind of a moron would do that?
I think I'm headed back to Harvey's on next beer day in two weeks. Go with what is safe I always say.

No comments: