2/19/08

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND THIRTY-SEVEN

Back to work and my cold is killing me. Coughing, congestion and a wicked back ache if I sit wrong, which is always enjoyable with a job where, sometimes, you have to sit for a while. Sheesh!
Went home and made yummy food for the clan. Nothing special. Then it was time to sit in place and vibrate until eight o'clock rolled around. You see I have an addiction. It's a television series called Prison Break and this was the season finale of season three. It is bad enough that because of the writer's strike I was only getting thirteen episodes this season instead of the more normal twnety-one, but there is nothing I can do about it.
In the end, how was the episode? It was good. There was a lot left open for season four, but there was a lot of closure as well. If they ended it here, would it work? Kind of. I wouldn't be happy about it, but it would work. Man, I hope they come back next season.
Watched a little wrestling before nodding off. Coughing sucks.

No comments: